8/25/2009

Willie Nelson's Peace Video Contest: A Peaceful Solution

Some time ago I took part in Willie Nelson's Peace Video Contest and did a version of a song by Amy and Willie Nelson ("A Peaceful Solution"). The cover has been on my You Tube channel for some time, so some of you may already be familiar with it. If you aren't, I hope you take a moment to listen to it.

I feel very honored to be able to contribute to this project and on my part spread the word of peace.

Willie Nelson Peace Reseach Institute does important work, so please check out their website, get familiar with different issues and listen to other artist's versions of "A Peaceful Solution" as well.

My cover version was just published on the website, here is a link which directs you to the article. I encourage you to visit the website and urge you to consider what peace and peaceful solutions mean to you. And also act upon what you come to realize.

If you want to take part in Willie Nelson's Peace Video Contest you can do so by covering this particular song or by creating a video to accompany any of the many available audios you can download from the site. Or if you aren't feeling up to it, you can always spread the message of peace through your own actions and be part of the peace revolution in your own very specific and meaningful way. Thank you.

** UPDATE: The video for my version of "A Peaceful Solution" has been taken off of my YT channel (mrhouse2007). However it will be re-uploaded to my new official YT channel (KimmoMusic), along with lots of original songs, past present and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment