2/15/2010

The Last Day

This week I catched a film called "2012". I'm talking about a documentary which deals with Nostradamus' long lost manuscript about the end days, not the movie by the same name. After viewing this documentary, I would be lying if I said I felt fine. The next day I woke up with rather deep anxiety inside me. It's not exactly thrilling news that I and my loved ones might have to live through such historic events.

I don't believe the end of the world comes in 2012. But I do think it's a significant year and the world is changing rapidly. We are living a significant time period, all you need to do is read the news - the world is in complete chaos. In a way 2012 marks the beginning of a new age. During that year a galactical alignment is about to happen. The sun will rise in the centre of the milkyway which can result to a number of events. It's an event that has not happened during human history - ever. Anything is possible.

So I am returning to this subject again as I care about it alot and I hope more people would care about it. Though we see propaganda all around, twisted facts, fantasy land imagery in the movies, there is something real happening as well. Has been happening for a long time.

I myself stop frequently and ask: What would you do if it was the last day? And I ponder would I be good enough for heaven and content with how I have lived. Could I own up to my life or would I run away from it? Many people don't even care about these things and I respect their ways. But to those who do care, these things are real, To question ones final destination is never pointless. It's always good to ask big questions, they can lead up to big answers. And it's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment